Blog ini ditubuhkan oleh seorang remaja yang ingin mencari identiti zaman keremajaannya.Pelbagai info menarik yang anda boleh cari di dalam blog ini..

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How To Get Nuffnang Buffered Earnings !

Assalamualaikum and peace to all..

People started to asking me :
how did you get so many Buffered Earning?

They are asking for tips...
So , I am here to share Tips !

I am a newbie in blogging world ,
forgive me if my tips failed to get you any Buffered Earning !


1) Place your Ads correctly !
View here : http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blogger/add-ads/

2) Update your Nuffnang account survey .
go to Blog manager then update survey and make it updated ...

3) Never never ask your readers to click your ads .
Avoid words like "please click my nuff " , "buat pahala dan klik sini"

4) Update your blog
Atleast once a week . I prefer update everyday , but I can't .

5) More followers is a Bonus !
Believe me , more followers more readers !!!

6) Quality Content !
Please post about something that is useful (but 90% of my blog contents is kind of useless!)

7) Make sure your Blog loading Speed is FASTTT or Quite Fasttt !!
So place and choose wisely (I mean blog gadget !)

8) Update your Blogger Bio
Go to Blogger Bio and Make it updated !

9) Don't Copy paste 
Write your own post with your own words .




Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2011 Dunia Seorang Remaja. Design by Mas Ahmad Safwan

Official Blog and Facebook.